The Place to Be
To provide a vibrant, healthy and safe community.
Values - P.R.I.D.E.
People: Our customer service priority
Our commitment to people will be demonstrated by:
- Using effective two-way communication through seeking input, active listening and respecting diversity and other points of view.
- Providing timely and reliable customer service by being proactive, courteous, friendly, helpful, open-minded and results oriented.
- Practicing leadership through our own actions, empowering employees, clarifying expectations, expecting accountability, providing growth opportunities and building leaders.
Respect: How we treat people
We will maintain a respectful working environment by:
- Acknowledging and supporting decisions and being part of the team.
- Being sincere and consistent in words and actions.
- Listening and being supportive of the needs of others.
- Being caring and understanding.
Integrity: How we carry out our responsibilities
We use integrity to get our work done by:
- Maintaining consistency between stated values and actions.
- Following through on commitments.
- Correcting errors and omissions in a timely manner.
- Practicing open, transparent and honest two way communications.
Dynamics: How we strive for innovation
We will promote a dynamic workplace that values a freedom to explore which will foster creativity, entrepreneurship and innovation by:
- Being a customer-focused workforce.
- Being accepting of failure in trying new ideas.
- Celebrating successes.
Expectations: How we anticipate the future
We will create a business approach that anticipates the needs of the community by;
- Aiming to go beyond expectations.
- Having a lasting effect on creating and sustaining a progressive community.
- Respecting the need for ongoing change and new innovative solutions.
- Recognizing the need for lifelong learning, training and education.