2018 Spring & Summer Recreation Guide - Now Available Online for Viewing
Click here to view the Spring & Summer Recreation Guide using our online viewer
Note: You can now directly link to program registration in the online recreation guide by simply clicking the course number. This click will take you directly to the selected course in Active Net, our online registration program.
Print copies of the Fall Recreation Guide are available for pick up at the following locations:
- Timms Community Centre - 20399 Douglas Crescent
- Douglas Recreation Centre - 20550 Douglas Crescent
- Al Anderson Memorial Pool - 4949 207 Street
The City of Langley has launched our new online registration system. We are thrilled to bring you enhanced online registration features including the ability to:
- Register for City of Langley recreation activities
- Purchase memberships for fitness classes and weight room drop-ins
- Personalize and manage participant profiles
- Create wish lists for family and friends
- Sync activity schedules to your calendar
- Receive activity notification based on your preferences.
Already have a City of Langley Recreation, Culture and Community Services account? Unfortunately, we need all current and new customers to create a new account with us in order to access the new system. It is quick and easy. Just click on the button and in a few minutes, you will have your new account!