EXPLORE the Provinces and Territories of Canada while walking the Nicomekl Flood Plain trail system.
EXPERIENCE the best of each through music, food, sport, arts and more.
Come out and walk the Nicomekl Flood Plain trail system the runs west-to-east between 198 Street to 208 Street. The event allows you to walk at your own pace and visit booths along the way, each representing a province or territory. Each booth will provide you with information or an experience related to the province or territory. When you visit your first location you can pick up a trail system map that will provide you with a list of activities and locations along the way. You can start/finish your walk at any location, and you are welcome to visit one or all of the information booths along the way. See the map and list below for trail system locations and the provinces/territories that will be represented at each location.
If you would like more information about the event please email us at email@example.com
List of Places to Visit
- Brydon Lagoon (198 St & 53 Ave) - Yukon & British Columbia
- Nicomekl Trail System @ 53 Avenue - Northwest Territories & Alberta
- Nicomekl Trail System @ 199A Street - Saskatchewan
- Nicomekl Trail System @ 201A Street - Nunavut & Manitoba
- Nicomekl Trail System @ Muckle Creek - Ontario
- Nicomekl Trail System @ Portage Park - Quebec
- Nicomekl Trail System @ Langley Seniors Resource Centre - New Brunswick
- Nicomekl Trail System @ Newlands Brook - Prince Edward Island
- Nicomekl Park (208 St South of Fraser Hwy) - Newfoundland/Labrador & Nova Scotia